Harrison

Harrison
His GirlFriend. Now My Friend

Welcome

Hello
My name is Uhunghama Harrison Enogieru, and this is my Blog. I hail from Ikpoba Okha Local Government area of Edo state Nigeria. My Schooling had its smooth run where i finished my secondary school education from Greater Tomorrow secondary school in Benin with the WEAC and NECO Result all passed in full. I later had my university Education with Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma with a B.Eng in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, During my time in secondary and University Education, i gave myself to the work of ministry and human service, this was crowned as i was made a pastor of my Campus Fellowship Christian Student Revival Outreach and also a youth pastor in my home church Jesus Christ own Church Benin city. During Youth service in Gombe state, i was dedicated again to human service and ministry, this lead me to building a public toilet for the Birin Bolawa Community, Computer Training of 10 teachers and ten students in the community and also building of a science Laboratory. This availed me the award of most Outstanding Corp Member in the state as issued by the state Governor and Former Accountant General of the Federation Alhaji Hassan Dankwanbo Tolba Gombe. I believe you will find many information's about me, my projects, my passions, my dreams and finally other issues of interest that is not about me, but issues that will be of benefit to you. Have a great time

Once Again You are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment